Website Plumb It Cool It Heat It
We Got You Covered
We’re looking for a residential HVAC technician. Some keys to success in this position:
- You like learning and practicing new skills, particularly customer service, which translates to more money for you.
- A passion for your work.
- A passion for serving customers. Our technicians really love our customers, and it shows. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals, and we can never have too many of these calls.
- You love solving problems but recognize that there’s never just one solution. We give our customers options and help them make smart, informed decisions.
- You’re comfortable promoting new products and services, like our maintenance plan. These plans are the best investment consumers can make in their equipment.
- Professional and dependable.
- You want to be part of a team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonuses
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays plus your birthday
- 401(k) with company match
- Cell, iPad, boot stipend, awesome uniform
- Very cool fully-stocked company truck that you take home
- Repairs and installations of furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and forced air heaters and outdoor AC units.
- Routine maintenance
- Complete, accurate and timely paperwork
- Clean, well-maintained company vehicle
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow
- Organized and great follow-through
- Good communication skills
- Hard working; able to handle physical demands
- Motivated self-starter
- Clean, safe driving record; able to pass drug screening and background check
Experience and Education:
- 6+ years residential HVAC service experience
- EPA license
- High school diploma or GED
Why Plumb it Heat it Cool it?
- Training and support
- Positive culture – we don’t yell!
- Deep appreciation for a job well done
- Opportunities for advancement
- Family-owned atmosphere