Website Plumb It Heat It Cool It
We Got You Covered
- Paid vacation days–get paid to play
- Paid holidays–get paid to keep playing
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Really cool truck you get to take home–start your day from your “home office”
- Company-supplied uniform, cell phone and tablet–we’ve got you covered
- Paid training at headquarters to strengthen your game
- We keep you busy with calls–make more money
- Competitive pay plus bonuses- to reward your work!
- Unlimited potential for bonuses and spiffs
- No yelling. We treat our people like humans. We don’t create stress, we work hard to relieve it
We’re constantly looking for new team members
Click on any of the tabs below to learn about tech careers at Plumb it Heat it Cool it.
We’re looking for a residential plumbing technician. Some keys to success in this position:
- You like learning and practicing new skills, particularly customer service, which translates to more money for you.
- A passion for your work.
- A passion for serving customers. Our technicians really love our customers and it shows. Happy customers lead to repeat business and referrals, and we can never have too many of these calls.
- You love solving problems, but recognize that there’s never just one solution. We give our customers options and help them make smart, informed decisions.
- You’re comfortable promoting new products and services, like our maintenance plan.
- Professional and dependable.
- You want to be part of a team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonuses
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays plus your birthday
- 401(k) with company match
- Cell, iPad, boot stipend, awesome uniform
- Very cool fully-stocked company truck that you take home
- Repair, install and maintain pipes, fixtures, toilets, faucets, shower drains, water heaters, water and gas lines, garbage disposals, water softeners, sump pumps, and more
- Clear drains
- Complete, accurate and timely paperwork
- Clean, well-maintained company vehicle
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow
- Organized and great follow-through
- Good communication skills
- Hard working; able to handle physical demands
- Motivated self-starter
- Clean, safe driving record; able to pass drug screening and background check
Experience and Education:
- 6+ years residential Plumbing service experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Philadelphia Journeyman’s license or equivalent preferable
Why Plumb it Heat it Cool it?
- Training and support
- Positive culture – we don’t yell!
- Deep appreciation for a job well done
- Opportunities for advancement
- Family-owned atmosphere